Monday, September 20, 2010

First Post

It occurred to me that, since I'm less than a week from my first half marathon, I should probably memorialize all of the effort that has gone into my training plan in blog form. I'm on week 14 of my 22 week marathon training plan, and am just now starting to feel the aches and pains that accompany running 30+ miles a week. I just keep reminding myself of all of the effort that I have already put in to getting back into shape and being able to run a minimum of 13.1 miles without being winded or exhausted and hope it will pull me through the rest of this season's training.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Saw you entered the ryders giveaway over at java joggers! :D Sooo excited for the half marathon this weekend!! (i have a countdown on my blog's sidebar!) Maybe we'll run into eachother?! :D
    Zaneta
    rav id: superwoman4002
    http://zanetaruns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete